Due to successful expansion, my client are looking for an experienced Project/Contracts Engineer to join their industry leading team.
My client offer complete electrical solutions for a prestigious list of clients across the United Kingdom which include large-scale power stations, schools, hospitals, government buildings, wind and solar farms and throughout the heavy power engineering sector. My client provide full turn key operations which include overhaul, rewind and repair, installation, project management and on-going service to customer developments of any size.
The main duties of this role will be to work alongside the sales and operations departments to ensure the delivery of projects to customer specifications on time and on budget. Liaising with customers to develop and deliver proposals of turnkey projects but also servicing and repairs. Follow up any work conducted to guarantee long term customer satisfaction. Quality control of customer projects including regular monitoring and reporting on budgets, schedule, plans and performance.
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a HNc/HNd in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working on HV/LV installations and projects.
- Experience as a Project Manager within this remit.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership of a project.
- They must also have a good understanding of contract forms including JCT and NEC.
- Proven record of successful delivery of projects within this remit is also essential.
- The successful candidate must hold a full UK drivers licence
- KPI driven approach and be competent when using Microsoft Office.
£40-£50k depending on experience
Good work-life balance
Mostly office based